What is The Correct Technique To Fix Epson Printer Error 0x97?
Posted on : 10 May, 2018
Many Epson user has complained that while resuming their printing task, suddenly their printer displayed an error code 0x97 and then the printer stop working all together. Mostly, those who are using Epson WF-4630, WF-3640 or WF-7610 printer model come across this problem. When people face any issue, they immediately start scrolling their browser to find its resolution. We strongly recommend you to stay away from un-trust worthy people and website, only trust the source available from Epson Printer Helpline Number UK. Our experts have prepared a complete tutorial for Epson users to make things easier for them. Most of the time, the issue is related to hardware. You can try the given methods one by one to fix this error code.
Solution 1: Disconnect your printer to remove jammed paper and then reconnect it
• Cancel all print jobs and unplug all the cables connected with the printer.
• Remove the paper jam carefully and then also remove and reinsert printer cartridge.
• Also press the power button of the printer to discharge any sort of residue.
• Then you can connect your printer back and try printing again.
Solution 2: Clean Printer Nozzle
• Turn your printer off and unplug it from wall outlet and your computer, then open printer casing.
• Take a soft paper towel and wet it with a head cleaning fluid, then place it in the center of the track where print head moves.
• Place the print head in the center and leave it there for at least 12 hours.
Solution 3: Turn your printer off and on to fix the issue
• Turn off your printer by pressing the power button.
• Remove all cable attached to it and wait for at least 5 minutes.
• Press and hold the power button for around 1 minute.
• Keeping the button pressed, now plug back power cable back to your printing machine.
• After you are done with this, please keep the power button pressed for an extra minute.
• Finally, connect your printer with computer and plug back the remaining cable and the ret printing a document.
If the problem persists, then move to the next step otherwise you can leave here.
Solution 4: Troubleshoot Windows and install missing driver
• Download and run Windows Printing Troubleshooter to detect the problem.
• Then install the missing driver and for that right-click Windows menu icon and select Device manager.
• Preceding this, click on Printers and then look for the printer you are getting error from.
• Right-click your printer model and click Update driver option.
Solution 5: Remove Malware
Many Epson users have claimed that they are facing this issue just because of the malware, thus it becomes necessary for you to run a full system scan using decent antivirus software to fix this error. Most antivirus available in market can perform this task well for you.
Solution 6: Contact Printer Experts
You should never neglect this error code 0x97 of your Epson machine, as it is possible that this issue is related to so major problem. In case, you are not able to resolve this issue from any of the above mentioned solution, then it is even more necessary for you to connect with printer executives. Now connecting with printer experts is as easy as dialing a phone number. Simply, make a call at Epson Printer Support Number UK and ask printer experts to suggest you some accurate alternative to fix the issue. You can consult these techies for all sorts of issue and errors, they are capable of resolving all these in short span of time. Their experience speaks in their work performance.