HP Printer is Printing Strange Text on Prints
Posted on : 11 July, 2018
What will you do if you try to print an important document but when the printout comes in front of you, you experience some random and unrecognizable characters on it? It sounds wired but this has happened with many HP Printer users. It won’t be wrong to say that this is a common scenario for them. Sometimes the full page prints such unexpected text while at other time only half or partial page gets such print. In both cases, the printed document became useless for you.
HP executives say that the main reason behind this issue is the communication problem between your HP Printer and your Windows operating system. When you get in touch with these executives on HP Printer Customer Helpline Support UK, they will suggest you some steps to fix this issue. We are here going to discuss their solution in detail to make things easier for you.
First, you need to cancel the Print jobs by following the given steps:
• Open your computer’s Control Panel
• Click “View devices and printer” from Hardware and Sound and double-click your printer icon.
• Next, you need to double-click “See What’s Printing”. This will open the print queue.
• Click the print job that you want to cancel and then click Document.
• Click Cancel and to confirm your action, click Yes.
Once you are done with the above step, you are ready to reset your printer. Resetting can resolve many other printing issues as well.
• Turn on your printer and wait till it becomes idle.
• Disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer and also unplug it from the wall outlet.
• Wait for 60 seconds and plug it back into the wall outlet.
• Reconnect the printer power cord on the back of the printer and turn the printer on.
• Let the printer become idle and then try printing.
If this resolves your issue then good, other you can move to the next step. You need to download and run HP Print and Scan doctor which automatically detects the problem with your printer and fixes it. If you want you can take HP Printer Support for using this tool. Most HP issues get fixed with this tool, but in case you are still getting strange text on printout then try printing from another program. This step is just to make sure that the problem is not related to the software that you are using.
You can follow the instruction given here for the same.
• Open any other application other than the one with which you are getting the issue. For example, you are having an issue in printing PDF file so instead, you can try printing Word document.
• Open a new file in that software and then try to print it.
Note: If the document prints successfully then the problem is not with the printer instead it was with the software or the document you were trying to print.
Although, if you cannot print the document then you are just left with one option and that is to contact a printer technician on HP Printer Online Help Desk Toll Free Number UK. As they can guide you what else you can do to fix the issue. They are experienced in handling such issues and they know what else can be done in this case.