How To Install Canon Printer in A Right or Correct Manner?
Posted on : 07 June, 2018
The working of a printer does involve a lot of systematic and right procedures which needs to be undertaken by the concerned person. Experts and other engineers of Canon Printer make sure that procedure is not faulty or of distorted version.
If the user still feels that there is a problem, then he or she can interact with the professionals through Canon Printer Technical Support Number UK. Experts make sure that each and every step being explained is thoroughly understood. Then only user will be able to do the latter part of work in a correct manner.
The professionals make sure that answer of the user’s question like - How to Install Canon printer? Is also answered in an acceptable way, so, that mistakes or obstructions is not caused. The user needs to just follow the instructions of the professionals correctly –
Installing on Windows –
1. The user needs to Open the Start button. Now, Click on the Windows Logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
2. Now Open the Settings, user needs to Click on Settings gear located in the lower-left side of the window.
3. Click on Devices. Over here you will find at the top of the Settings Window.
4. At this stage, Click on Printers and Scanners. User will find this tab is on the left side of the window.
5. Click on Add a New printer or Scanner. It is located at the top of the page. Now a pop-up window will be seen.
6. Click on your Printer’s Name – It will be in Pop-Up Window. like this user’s computer will get connected to the printer. After the connection is being made then one will able to correctly use the printer from the computer.
7. User can install the printer using a USB Cable – If the user has not seen the printer in Add Window. Then user will be needing to install the printer by connecting to your computer with a cable.
Installing the Printer on MAC –
1. First of all, user needs to open the Apple Menu. Now Click on the Apple Logo in the Top-Left Corner of the screen. Now a Drop-Down menu will be visible.
2. Click on System Preferences. It is located at the top of the Drop-Down menu.
3. Now, just Click on Printers and Scanners. The printer shaped icon will be seen in System Preferences Window.
4. At this stage, Click on +. It’s near the bottom left corner of the Window. Doing so will display a pop-up window.
5. Click your printer’s name – It will appear in the drop-down menu.
6. Installing Printer with a USB Cable – If the MAC can’t find the user’s printer, then installing can take place using a USB cable directly.
If the user feels needs of more Information is required then, just make sure of contacting the professionals through Canon Printer Technical Support Number UK. Professional will make sure that each and every doubt is cleared and made it easy for the concerned user.