Guidelines to Install Bullguard on an Additional Computer
Posted on : 26 July, 2018
Having Bullguard installed in our device can provide us protection from virus, malware, spyware and other online threats. Since the time it was launched we have seen it grow and become a better security tool with every version. Although, installation of this program is extremely easy but at times user commit some minor mistakes due to which they start facing complications. It is always suggested that the user should consult Bullguard technical agents on Bullguard Customer Care Helpline Number UK before they get it installed in their PC so that they don’t have to face any issue later on.
There are two different ways through which user can get Bullguard installed in their device. They can either do it from Bullguard official website or through product CD/ DVD. But before downloading this application they need to make sure that there is no other security program installed in their device otherwise that will not only halt the installation but will also cause further conflicts in its functionality. You can uninstall any conflicting program by clicking on Start menu and then go to Control Panel. From there click on Programs and Features and look for any conflicting software. When you find the one, select it and then click the uninstall button. Follow the onscreen instructions and once you are done with un-installation restart your computer.
The other thing you need to be sure about is that you remember your Bullguard username and password. Account details are a must to log in at Bullguard account. Once you have checked all these you are ready to download and install your Bullguard application.
• Download Bullguard Internet Security from Bullguard official website and save the installer on a detectable location.
• When you run the installer, you will see a warning window, click yes to continue.
• On the welcome screen, click Next. (Make sure you have saved all your work and you may need to restart later on).
• Agree with End User License Agreement before installing this application and then click Next.
• Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation.
• Login with the details of your existing Bullguard account.
• Then allow Bulguard to download and implement updates.
• Lastly, you will be asked to restart your system to implement changes.
After, restart your Bullguard is installed and activated in your PC. If you require any further information or guidance for the product then feel free to dial us at Bullguard Support Number UK. We will answer all your questions.